Which tabs should I look at?
- BSCS majors should complete all of Tab A as soon as possible.
- Tab B can be completed over your last two years.
- Tabs C and D course should be picked gradually over each semester, taking the next course in sequence as needed.
- Elective can be taken after CS 2150 has been completed with a C- or better (CS 3205 is the exception), but most of these course are completed in the last two years.
- Tab F describes the Senior Thesis and Capstone courses.
- BACS majors should complete all of Tab A as soon as possible after they declare.
- BACS majors have two required courses in Tab B (CS 3330 and CS 4102). The other courses in Tab B count as Computing Electives (except 2190). These are often easier electives to get than those listed in Tab E.
- Tabs C and D are not required for BACS, but don't forget about your College requirements instead!
- BACS majors will need to take 4 total CS electives and 4 Integration Electives described in Tab E.
- Students should enroll for a full-time schedule (12 credits for full time, 15 credits SEAS min without further consent)
- Students should pick several backup options/electives to fill a slot in case the courses are full or blocked
- There's online help for SIS: http://www.sis.virginia.edu/CenterHelp